Bell to Bell, Head to Toe, Door to Door
The uniform should be purchased at DGN Kilters Fashions, the school’s preferred vendor, and is to be worn properly at all times. Families that make a decision to purchase at another supplier must ensure that all items purchased are the official school uniform items. The St. Maximilian Kolbe uniform is simple and the wearing of it must also be done uniformly. The components of our uniform are outlined below and no additions will be accepted.
- Official school golf shirt, long or short sleeve, white or navy blue.
- Official Kilters Fashions mid-grey pants
- All black full shoes
- Official School Rugby Shirt
- Official School Dazzle Track Jacket
- Official School Fleece Zip
- Plain white T-shirt worn under golf shirt, rugby shirt and school fleece zip.
- Golf shirt must be worn under the official school dazzle jacket!
- UGG type Boots of any kind, as well as open toe and open back shoes are not permitted.
- T-shirts must be ALL white (no writing or drawings permitted), no coloured T-shirts permitted.
- Students are not to wear hats/caps in the building.
Uniform infractions will result in one or more of the following consequences:
- Obtain proper items
- Being sent home to change
- Being suspended from school
Proper student behaviour and modesty of dress consistent with the philosophy and values of our school, is expected on these days.