Graduate Photo Information:
Graduation photo retakes will take place beginning on Monday February 26th, 2018. Please sign up in the main office asap.
Please take a moment to review this letter with your child. Please ensure that your child registers for graduation by Friday March 9th, 2018.
If you live within our boundary please print and complete the S.3A Pre-Admission Questionnaire/Checklist.
... Continue reading "SMK Registration Information"
- The S.3A Pre-Admission Questionnaire/Checklist must be completed in full and returned along with the appropriate documentation (detailed in Section C)
- Section D must be completed by principal or designate of last school the student attended in Ontario
- Time in nature can help reduce mental fatigue and improve concentration
- You’ll drink more water
- Boost happiness and decrease stress
- Boost of Vitamin D
- Strengthens our heart muscle and other muscles too!
- Social emotional connections
- Curriculum connections
Sometimes you look out the ... Continue reading "Embrace the Outdoors in the Winter"
Think of all of the health benefits when we resolve to move more in our day. Our spirit is lifted, blood circulation improves, energy levels increase, academic achievement improves, we have fewer cravings, and benefit from better quality of sleep. ParticipACTION offers some fantastic suggestions to help keep those healthy new year’s resolutions.