Bell to Bell, Head to Toe, Door to Door
The uniform must be purchased at DGN Kilters Fashions, the school’s official uniform supplier, and is to be worn properly at all times. The St. Maximilian Kolbe uniform is simple and the wearing of it must also be done uniformly. The components of our uniform are outlined below and no additions will be accepted.
- Official school golf shirt, long or short sleeve, white or blue.
- Official Kilters Fashions mid-grey pants.
- All black full shoes.
- Official School Rugby Shirt.
- Official School Dazzle Track Jacket.
- Official School Fleece Zip.
- Plain white T-shirt worn under golf shirt, rugby shirt and school fleece zip.
- Religious Head Coverings: head-coverings worn for religious reasons should be solid colours only (blue, white, grey or gold) to be consistent with the St. Maximilian Kolbe CHS school colours.
- Golf shirt must be worn under the official school dazzle jacket.
- UGG type Boots of any kind, as well as open toe and open back shoes are not permitted.
- T-shirts must be all white (no writing or drawings permitted), no coloured T-shirts permitted. No long sleeve shirts to be worn under a short sleeved polo.
- Caps/Hats: Students are not to wear hats/caps in the building.
Uniform infractions will result in one or more of the following consequences:
- Obtain proper items
- Being sent home to change
- Being suspended from school
Proper student behaviour and modesty of dress consistent with the philosophy and values of our school, is expected on these days.